Starlite Ferries: Tickets, Schedules, and Routes
Book Starlite Ferries tickets
BusTickets.ph is the travel platform where you can compare and book tickets from over 40 Philippines transport companies. Starlite Ferries’ tickets are available on BusTickets.ph 24/7. Simply sort the results by the cheapest, fastest or smartest routes to find the best option for your next trip.
Use the search tool above or click here to book.
Who are Starlite Ferries?
Starlite Ferries has been the star of sea transportation in Mindoro and Batangas. It services ports in Batangas, Calapan, Puerto Galera, Odiongan, Roxas, and Caticlan. For more than 20 years, Starlite Ferries has continuously invested in upholding safety and quality standards for its passengers. It has remained strictly compliant with the International Safety Management (ISM) Code since 2001 and it has maintained its operations with maximum care for the welfare of its employees, its passengers, and the environment. No wonder it is the sea transport service of choice in Luzon!
The company has consistently provided customer-focused, comfortable, and quality service to all. Its vessels are equipped with cruise-like entertainment features and amenities, such as bars, on-board kiosks, board games, raffles, and other fun activities! The interiors are likewise designed with style and are kept clean and spotless. Indeed, this sea transportation service takes to heart the needs, happiness, and welfare of its passengers. It remains a bright and shining company that easily outshines its competitors, offering its own 5-star brand promise. What are you waiting for? Experience 5-star treatment as you traverse the sea with Starlite Ferries!
Popular routes with Starlite Ferries
Starlite Ferries offer various accommodation types that will suit your budget and preference!
- Cabin for 4: The Cabin for 4 option is a quiet and private space for four people. Passengers get their own charging dock and separate air-conditioning that they can control as desired. This option is perfect for those travelling with family or friends. It is like having your own room on a ship!
- Cabin for 8: The Cabin for 8 option allows for a higher number of people in a private room. Here, passengers get a bunk bed-type accommodation with curtains for individual privacy. This is good for people travelling with their family or with a group of friends who prefer their own private space.
- Tourist Class: If you don’t need your own private space, then booking this option will be enough. You will get your own bunk bed and a centralized air-conditioning, as well as a common toilet for all tourist class passengers. This is sufficient for a restful trip towards your destination.
- Economy Class: The economy class offers bunk beds per passenger, but sans the air-conditioning. For many guests, this is actually the preferred option for people who are content with natural ventilation.
- Reclining Seats: This accommodation type is the most affordable. It offers passengers airline-type seats, but those capable of reclining so you can still get a good night’s rest while travelling.
- VIP: The VIP accommodation is akin to having a hotel room aboard the ship. The space allows for a maximum of three people. Imagine the amenities of a hotel room and that is exactly what you get with the VIP accommodation. It comes with its own private toilet, table, aircon, refrigerator, and other such perks! There are only limited VIP rooms and not all vessels have this option.
Starlite Ferries FAQ
It is recommended to have your tickets reserved before going to the port. For convenient ticket reservations, visit https://book.bustickets.ph/en/operator/starlite-ferries.
Starlite Ferries plies the following routes daily:
- Batangas to Calapan (and vice versa)
- Batangas to Puerto Galera (v.v)
- Batangas to Sibuyan (v.v)
- Cebu to Surigao (v.v)
- Roxas to Caticlan (v.v)
- Roxas to Odiongan (v.v)
- Roxas to Sibuyan (v.v)
The fare will depend on the accommodation type you choose, as well as the destination. For more information on fare rates, please visit https://book.bustickets.ph/en/operator/starlite-ferries
The length of travel will depend on your origin and destination. Here is a rundown of travel time estimates per route:
- Batangas to Calapan (and vice versa) – at least 3 hours
- Batangas to Puerto Galera (v.v) – at least one hour
- Batangas to Sibuyan (v.v) – at least 9 hours
- Cebu to Surigao (v.v) – at least 8 hours
- Roxas to Caticlan (v.v) – at least 5 hours
- Roxas to Odiongan (v.v) – at least 4 hours
- Roxas to Sibuyan (v.v) – at least 5 hours
Yes, Starlite Ferries have trips from Batangas to the Caticlan Jetty Port. From the Jetty Port, passengers would only need to ride another ferry for 10-15 minutes, and then that’s it, welcome to Boracay!
Yes, Starlite Ferries can help you transport vehicles, from motorcycles to SUVs. Starlite can also accommodate heavy equipment.
How would you rate this company?
Click on a star to rate them!
Average rating / 5. Vote count: