My Boracay Guide: Tickets and Schedules
Book My Boracay Guide rides
BusTickets.ph is the travel platform where you can compare and book tickets from over 40 Philippines transport companies. My Boracay Guide’s rides are available on BusTickets.ph 24/7. Simply sort the results by the cheapest, fastest or smartest routes to find the best option for your next trip.
Use the search tool above or click here to book.
Who are My Boracay Guide?
My Boracay Guide takes convenience to a whole different level! It is a popular and reliable tour and transport operator, specifically providing services for those who wish to visit the world-famous beaches of Boracay. With My Boracay Guide, you can sit back, relax, and enjoy your vacation without worrying about your itinerary. Now, you can just let My Boracay Guide handle the logistics while you focus on enjoying every bit of your time on the island.
This tour and transport service has proven itself to be a reliable and trustworthy network. Staff and crew of My Boracay Guide do their business honestly and are flexible to meet your immediate needs. From the moment you arrive at the Kalibo airport or the Caticlan port, you can rest easy and leave the work for My Boracay Guide. They are truly the experts that will lead you to the heart of Boracay without any hassle! Choose Boracay’s number one travel company!
Popular routes with My Boracay Guide
My Boracay Guide Van and Ferry
My Boracay Guide (MBG) is well-equipped to handle all your vacation needs! The following are transportation options provided by the travel company:
- Budget Transfer: This option provides tourists with a shuttle that will take them from the Caticlan or Cagban ports to their accommodation. Guests will be given a My Boracay Guide brochure so they can check on other tours and trips to avail. This is a shared transfer, but a good way to meet new people! This service is always on time and the shuttles are environmentally-friendly.
- Standard Transfer: The standard transfer is the most popular transport mode for tourists. It is operated by the My Boracay Guide Logistics Team. A shuttle will be provided to take you to your hotel. This is a shared transfer but it is more spacious than the budget option. All environmental, terminal, and boat fees are already included in the fare.
- First Class Transfer: If you are travelling with your family or a group of friends, then the first class transfer will be more suited to your needs. MBG will provide a private air-conditioned van that will transport you from the airport/port to your hotel, as well as to other tours. This service comes with a personal guide, as well as a welcome drink! The fare is also inclusive of all environmental, terminal, and boat fees.
- Private Taxi Transfer: The private taxi transfer offers a private air-conditioned four-door sedan for your use. Child safety seats are available and a personal logistics guide will accompany you. This is a very convenient option, as it is akin to having your private car while on vacation. The fees are inclusive of all terminal, environmental, and boat fees, plus you get a welcome drink!
- Night Navigation Transfer: The night transfer is specifically for passengers who will arrive at the airport at night. Given that many services and ferries have already closed their operations, MBG provides passengers with the option to still reach the island and rest in their preferred hotels for the night. This option offers an air-conditioned van to take you from the airport to the port, as well as a Native Style Banka Boat to take you to the island. There will be no lines as the trip will be reserved solely for you. Professional Transfer Guides will be available to help you with luggage and other needs. Just coordinate with MBG staff regarding your arrival and they will arrange the rest. The fare is already inclusive of environmental, terminal, and boat fees.
- Executive Speedboat Transfer: MBG will provide you with a Robinson R44 helicopter to take you to your destination. You will land directly to your preferred resort. A personal logistics guide will also accompany you. If you wish to travel in luxury, then do experience the helicopter transfer. This is, as MBG says, the quickest way towards paradise.
- VIP Helicopter Transfer: If you are travelling with your family or a group of friends, then the first class transfer will be more suited to your needs. MBG will provide a private air-conditioned van that will transport you from the airport/port to your hotel, as well as to other tours. This service comes with a personal guide, as well as a welcome drink! The fare is also inclusive of all environmental, terminal, and boat fees.
- Manila to Boracay Direct Helicopter: This is the most expensive option that MBG offers. It fetches passengers from Manila and directly takes them to the Boracay island via a Robinson R-44 Helicopter. No more airport transfers or ferry schedules! The helicopter allows for three passengers and is inclusive of a white beach tour. You can now travel the skies at your own pace and schedule. This option defines luxury and provides the best photo opportunity for you!
Si-Kat Bus and Ferry FAQ
It is recommended to have your tickets, itinerary, and tours reserved before going to the port or airport. For convenient ticket reservations and for more information on available tours, visit https://book.bustickets.ph/en/operator/my-boracay-guide.
Depending on the number of guests and the budget of your party, you can choose to be transported via a minivan, a private car, a private taxi, and even by helicopter!
Yes. My Boracay Guide has partnerships with ferries and van operators, which service daily trips from Caticlan-Boracay-Caticlan and Kalibo-Boracay-Kalibo.
The fare will depend on the services you choose. For more information on fare rates, please visit https://book.bustickets.ph/en/operator/my-boracay-guide
Travel time will roughly be around 10-20 minutes, depending on weather and sea conditions.
My Boracay Guide Destinations
How would you rate this company?
Click on a star to rate them!
Average rating / 5. Vote count: