OceanJet: Tickets, Schedules, and Routes
Book OceanJet tickets
BusTickets.ph is the travel platform where you can compare and book tickets from over 40 Philippines transport companies. OceanJet’s tickets are available on BusTickets.ph 24/7. Simply sort the results by the cheapest, fastest or smartest routes to find the best option for your next trip.
Use the search tool above or click here to book.
Who are OceanJet?
OceanJet is owned and operated by Ocean Fast Ferries, Inc., which operates fast crafts and plies routes to various destinations across the Philippine islands. OceanJet is your gateway towards tourist destinations in Cebu, Bohol, Negros, Iloilo, and Leyte. Whether you are looking to swim with the whale sharks of Oslob, Cebu or marvel at the Chocolate Hills in Bohol, OceanJet is the companion that will guide you to your destination safely. It gets you there faster, too!
OceanJet has been in the business for 25 years, and it continues to provide quality service to its passengers. The company now services 10 destinations, including Bacolod, Batangas, Cebu, Dumaguete, Iloilo, Ormoc, and Tagbilaran. For both tourists and locals, OceanJet has been a part of many adventures, making your trip all the more convenient and enjoyable. Cruise the ocean with one of the most reliable jets in the industry; book your trip with OceanJet!
Popular routes with OceanJet
OceanJet offers three classes to its passengers, ranging in budget, perks, and amenities.
- Business Class: Business class offers comfortable, leather-cushioned, and spacious seats that will have you relaxing in no time. The leg space is much wider and there is an option to recline your seat, should you need to get a quick nap. This section is air-conditioned and it has a centralized entertainment system. There are only limited seats in the business class, so go ahead and reserve your spot now.
- Tourist Class: For the tourist class, there is also air-conditioning and a centralized entertainment system. There are two toilets each for both male and female passengers, located at both the right and left sections. The seats are sufficiently spacious, with a cushion for your head and neck. The legroom is also decent.
- Open-Air: The open-air section is exactly what the name suggests. This accommodation type is not air-conditioned, but it has natural ventilation. You get a good view of the ocean and there is a lightweight tarp window that you can roll up or down. Particularly when the weather is good, the open-air section is much preferred – not only because it is the most affordable, but because it offers the most scenic view.
It is recommended to have your tickets reserved before going to the port. For convenient ticket reservations, visit https://book.bustickets.ph/.
OceanJet plies routes to Bacolod-Iloilo (and vice versa), Batangas-Mindoro (v.v), Bohol-Cebu (v.v), Bohol-Dumaguete (v.v), Bohol-Siquijor (v.v), Camotes Pier-Cebu (v.v), Cebu-Leyte (v.v), and Siquijor – Dumaguete (v.v).
The fare will depend on the accommodation type you choose, as well as the destination. For more information on fare rates, please visit https://book.bustickets.ph/
The length of travel will depend on your origin and destination. Here is a rundown of travel time estimates per route:
- Cebu – Camotes (v.v) – At least 1 hour and 30 minutes
- Cebu – Dumaguete via Tagbilaran (v.v.) – at least 4 hours
- Cebu – Ormoc (v.v.) – at least 3 hours
- Cebu – Tagbilaran, Bohol (v.v.) – at least 2 hours
- Cebu – Jetafe, Bohol (v.v.) – at least one hour
There are several pier numbers at the Cebu port, which can make it confusing. OceanJet will depart from Pier 1, or Pier Uno.
How would you rate this company?
Click on a star to rate them!
Average rating / 5. Vote count: