Jomalia Shipping: Tickets, Schedules, and Routes
Book Jomalia Shipping tickets
BusTickets.ph is the travel platform where you can compare and book tickets from over 40 Philippines transport companies. Jomalia Shipping’s tickets are available on BusTickets.ph 24/7. Simply sort the results by the cheapest, fastest or smartest routes to find the best option for your next trip.
Use the search tool above or click here to book.
Who are Jomalia Shipping?
Jomalia Shipping Corporation is among the most trusted sea transportation companies in the country, with more than a decade of safe, reliable, and excellent service. Founded in 2004, Jomalia has transitioned from a small shipping company to one of the leading cargo and shipping companies operating in Visayas and the Palawan islands. The company has boosted tourism in Palawan and has been the foremost preference of locals and foreigners alike.
Jomalia operates cargo ships and fast crafts, servicing the Camotes-Ormoc route, Mactan, Cebu-Consuelo route, Danao-Consuelo route, Jagutapay, Tudela-Ormoc route, and Coron-El Nido route. The company prides itself on its brand new ships, hospitality, comfort, proven track record, and professionalism. This sea transportation service also offers a unique view deck, which allows passengers aboard to relish the beauty of the sea! With Jomalia, the journey at sea can also be fun, exciting, and beautiful!
Popular routes with Jomalia Shipping
Jomalia Shipping Ferries
Jomalia Shipping Corporation offers two types of accommodation – aircon and economy class.
- Economy Class: The economy class does not have air-conditioning, but traveling on fair weather is always an enjoyable and refreshing experience. There is a canvas canopy that serves as a protection for those in the economy class, which can be rolled up if you want a view of the open sea. This option is perfect for those who don’t mind the feel of the wind while traversing the sea.
- Aircon Class: As the name suggests, this accommodation type offers air-conditioning to passengers. There is also comfortable and spacious seating, with an on-board television and speaker system to allow for movies.
Montenegro Lines FAQ
It is recommended to have your tickets reserved before going to the port. For convenient ticket reservations, visit https://book.bustickets.ph/en/operator/jomalia-shipping
Jomalia Shipping has daily trips for the following destinations: Cebu, Camotes, Consuelo, Jagutapay, Pilar, Ormoc, Danao, El Nido, and Coron.
The travel time depends on your destination. Here is a rundown of travel time estimates per route: The travel time depends on your destination. Here is a rundown of travel time estimates per route:
- Danao to Consuelo (and vice versa) – at least 2 hours
- Pilar, Camotes to Ormoc (and vice versa) – at least 2 hours
- Mactan to Consuelo (and vice versa) – more or less 2 hours
- Coron to El Nido (and vice versa) – at least 4 hours
- Jagutapay, Tudela to Ormoc (and vice versa) – at least 3 hours
- Jagutapay, Tudela to Camotes (and vice versa) – at least 3 hours
Office hours are usually from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Jomalia Shipping Destinations
How would you rate this company?
Click on a star to rate them!
Average rating / 5. Vote count: